Vaping is one way to enjoy different e-juices and flavors beyond what traditional cigarettes offer. And one of the most important aspects of vaping is the type of vape tank you use. The combination of atomizer coils and vape tanks can make or mar your experience. So, we bring you the best vape tanks to buy.
Everyone has a different vaping style and preference. Some like it mouth-to-lung (MTL), while others like it direct-to-lung (DTL). A few are okay with combining both methods. So, the vape tank of choice will depend on personal preferences. That is why you must have several options for a proper selection.
This article looks at a few of the best tanks, their pros and cons, and how to choose one. You will be better equipped to improve your vaping experience with this information.
Choosing the Best Vape Tank
There are so many vape tanks available on the market. If you are new to vaping, it can get confusing, especially with all the brands claiming that their products are the best. However, we narrowed our list by asking several long-time vapers for the best tanks.
The following is a list of the tanks you should consider, whether you are a beginner or an advanced vaper.
- Slender, leather-textured body reminiscent of a katana handle for an authentic samurai feel
- Unique samurai-inspired e-liquid flavor - fruity yet not too sweet, with a luxurious, elegant aroma
- Powerful 650mAh rechargeable battery for extended vaping time
- Large 18ml e-liquid capacity and 10,000 puff capacity
- Advanced mesh coil and e-liquid & power display screens for optimal vaping experience
The special juice captures the essence of the samurai spirit with its rich, smoothly pulsating flavor that brings new satisfaction with every puff. The device's slender, leather-textured design evokes the grip of a samurai's katana, making this product a perfect choice for vaping enthusiasts inspired by the way of the warrior.
1. Geekvape Zeus Sub-ohm Vape Tank
Sub-ohm vape tanks are not your everyday tanks for the newbie. If you are not used to sub-ohm vaping, it may appear like foreign apparatus. But the good news is that this vape tank is simple enough for the advanced and beginner vaper.
It is a rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA) model that comes with a tank and coils within the tank. The success of this type of vape tank necessitated the production of this device, with an airflow design at the top to lessen the risk of leakage through the inlets.
The tank has a Kanthal Mesh of .02 ohm and .04 ohm within the tanks. These coils make the flavor of the e-juice truly potent and impressive. Additionally, the coils are easy to pull in and push out, and no hassle when it comes to cotton wicking or getting dry hits. Every puff is flavorful and powerful.
- Excellent and adjustable airflow design
- Easy wicking
- Flavorful hits
- Easy-to-use sub-ohm coils included
- Vape juice tanks are small
2. Uwell Valyrian II Pro Vape Tank
The Uwell brand makes some of the best vape tanks on the market. The Valyrian II Pro tank is a step up on the original version, which was popular among vaping enthusiasts. It features a bigger juice tank, 8 ml capacity, and has new coil types, better than the original version had.
The design of the coils and tank makes it an excellent choice for dual-cell mods exceeding the 100 watts point. You can switch out the default coils and put in the original coils, and the tank will still work.
However, it comes with a dual mesh coil type 0.14 UN2-2 and a single mesh coil type 0.32 UN2. This also means that the tank produces great flavor taste and vapor. The best part is that the tank self-cleans, which is ideal for new and advanced users.
- Compatible with different coil types
- Large e-juice tank capacity
- Ideal for sub-ohming without requiring refills during vaping sessions
- Spill and leak-proof cap design for quick refills
- Excellent bore drip tip for producing monstrous clouds
- It may not be an ideal MTL tank
- The tank may be too big for smaller vaping devices
3. Horizon Sakerz Vape Tank
Like the others already reviewed, the Horizon Sakerz tank is a sub-ohm tank. But what stands it out from the rest is that it is almost noiseless. It also produces clouds beyond your imagination, making it ideal for cloud chasers.
If you have experience in vaping, you will appreciate the place of potent flavors. You will also know that not all vape tanks can produce top flavors or good vapor. This vape tank excels in both aspects; it produces the best flavors and great vapor.
Since it is a DTL vape tank, you will get all the deep hits filled with flavor in your lungs for greater impact. Best of all, the coils are affordable.
- Adjustable and excellent airflow slots
- Affordable coils
- Amazing and potent flavor and cloud production
- Top-quality vapor flow
- The coils do not last long
- You must vape between 40 and 70 watts for better flavor production
4. Vaporesso iTank
The stainless steel and glass sub-ohm tank comes with a triple-layered airflow intake mechanism that you can adjust. It uses DL coils, the GTi mesh type that is compatible with the included atomizer. The coils have a resistance within the range of .2 ohms and .15 ohms.
This tank has a new design better than other versions within the same range. The e-liquid distribution is efficient, making the flow of the juice to the coils quicker and easier. It also has an improved airflow design that comprises three intakes underneath to form an interior cyclic airflow.
- Works with different coil types
- Better airflow design that allows top filling convenient for newbies
- An improved airflow system keeps the device quiet and makes usage smoother
- Enhanced vapor inhalation
- E-juice capacity options available
- Requires frequent coil replacement
- May require frequent cleaning
5. Freemax Mesh Pro Vape Tank
This sub-ohm tank is known for its capacity to produce flavors. Most sub-ohm vaping tanks indeed have the same quality, but not all of them are on the same range of flavor production. Some excel at this, and the Mesh Pro is one of them.
This may be due to the rebuildable coil type. You will find the sub-ohm tank with the standard single coil. But it is also available in double coils, triple coils, quadruple coils, and sextuple coils. The better and higher the coils are, the more flavor the tank will produce, although this may affect the amount of liquid used per session.
- Long-lasting coils
- Various mesh coil head options
- Top-notch and potent coil production
- Comes with a top-filling cap design for easy and quick refills
- Has a 6 ml liquid capacity
- Rebuildable tank design may not favor beginners
- Requires a special vape mod to avoid overhang
How to Know the Best Vape Tank
A vape tank is a device that holds an atomizer or coil and e-liquid, and it connects to a mod or e-cigarette through which you create vapor. All vape tanks have several parts, but the best ones have the following parts made in top-quality designs:
The coil or atomizer is one of the most crucial parts of any vape tank. Some call it the heart of the device; without it, you cannot vape. It typically comprises the wick material and heating coil to warm the liquid.
The atomizer coil resistance will determine the power from the battery and the generated heat for the juice. Therefore, the better the coil is, the higher the performance. Most coils should be replaced within three weeks for the best results.
If you are into sub-ohming, a basic knowledge of electrical resistance may help you make the right choice based on different coil options. While this knowledge is not necessary, it may help you build or pick coils based on your preferences.
2. Top Cap
Various top cap designs determine how well you can drip the liquid or control the airflow in some cases. It is the part that sits on top of the assembly and may permanently connect to the chimney or thread into it.
Most modern top-fill cap designs are removable to enable users to have a quick liquid refill instead of dripping. Some also have a rotating or sliding feature for the same purpose.
The base of the tank is another vital part of a typical vape tank. It usually holds the coils and the glass tube for the e-juice. The best ones also have an adjustable airflow valve and O-rings that prevent risky leaks.
Some bases are bigger than others, and the bigger the base is, the bigger the tube will be. This will also affect the juice-holding capacity of the tube.
4. Drip Tip
The drip tip on a vape tank determines the quality and your ability to puff on the device. The commonest drip tip size is 510. If a vape tank has a 510 drip tip, that means it can accommodate any drip tip of choice.
Some drip tips are narrow for mouth-to-lung vaping, while others are wide for direct-to-lung vaping. A few designs have temperature control, which means the heated coils do not affect the temperature for easy puffing, even when you use high-power settings.
The chimney is the part through which vapor flows out of the tank. It connects the cap and base to make for easy vapor movement. That way, the vapor does not remain trapped within the tank and thus doesn’t affect the quality of the puffs or the performance of the device.
Try a high puff count disposable vape like the BP10000
I recommend the SPIRITBAR Katana BP10000 Disposable Vape if you want a high-quality disposable e-cigarette designed for longevity. This innovative vape stands out with its large 18mL e-liquid capacity, rechargeable 650mAh battery, and extra high puff count.
Key features of the BP10000:
- Rechargeable via convenient Type-C charging port – reusable instead of single use
- 650mAh battery capacity lasts for a staggering 10,000 puffs per full charge
- 18mL e-liquid reservoir means you can vape for days before refilling
- 50mg/mL nicotine strength provides a strong and satisfying throat hit
- Integrated e-liquid and battery display lets you check levels at a glance
With the Katana BP10000 disposable vape from respected brand SPIRITBAR, you get an amazing vape experience that keeps going and going thanks to extended battery life and huge e-liquid capacity.
- Stylish pirate flask-shaped body providing an exciting vaping experience
- Delivering up to 9000 puffs per device
- 20ml e-liquid capacity with 50mg nicotine strength for satisfying throat hit
- Specialized pirate-themed e-juice flavors for rich, swirling taste
- Premium mesh coil optimizes flavor profile for maximum vaping enjoyment
This disposable vape captures the daring spirit of the high seas with its flask styling and signature pirate e-juice flavors. The extraordinary battery life provides 9000 indulgent puffs for extended vaping pleasure. Live boldly and freely with the Jack's Flask - a legendary vaping experience fit for a pirate's adventures.
The best vape tank for you will depend on your vaping preferences, nicotine strength, and liquid of choice. The basic components of a vape tank include the coils, drip tip, top cap, chimney, and base. However, how they are designed and put together may differ across various vape tank brands.
Check the coil strength and resistance, especially if you want DTL vaping. Also, ensure the vapor production is excellent and liquid capacity is high so you do not have to refill between puffs. Additionally, determine the ease of use of the tank before deciding.