Cloudy Vape Overview
Cloudy is a venture founded by then-18-year-old John ‘Wizard’ Robb in 2019. His self-care company, known as Hive Endeavors, LLC, is currently based in Long Beach, California.
Ever since its founding, Cloudy has been selling gummies, sleep sprays, and body butter – although its most popular product remains to be the diffuser. In fact, this has thrust the company under the spotlights of Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and NBC News, among many other outlets.
Cloudy’s diffuser, which some call vaporizers or vape pens, promises to bring sleep (or wakefulness, as is the case of the Caffeine diffuser), all with the help of the following features:
Compared to tablets or gummies, Cloudy’s effects are immediate.
That’s because your lungs quickly absorb the concentrated product (melatonin or Ashwagandha) when you inhale it (albeit retronasally.) In other words, it enters the circulation immediately – bringing on the effects they’re intended to bring right away.
This is a far cry from orally-taken products, which need to be metabolized by the liver. That’s why it takes some time for such products to make you feel sleepy (or calm – or awake.)
This is one of the reasons why Cloudy’s melatonin diffuser promises a non-groggy sensation in the morning. The effects are immediate, so there’s no ‘hangover’ from the product’s sleep-promoting ingredients.
Each Cloudy diffuser is made with plant-based ingredients. Here’s a quick rundown of the main components:
- Melatonin: Melatonin, Lavender, Chamomile
- Calm: Ashwagandha, Lavender, Jasmine
- Focus: Nootropics, Mint, Vitamin B-12
- Caffeine: Caffeine, Mango, Vitamin B-12
Outside of the ingredients mentioned above, Cloudy diffusers do not contain harmful substances (as with most vape products.) They’re free from addictive nicotine or Vitamin E acetate, a substance known to cause lung disease.
While Cloudy uses some additives – as with most diffusing devices – they’re organically sourced.
Furthermore, unlike similar-looking vape pens, Cloudy diffusers emit a relatively low temperature. This is to help preserve the potent effects of its all-natural ingredients.
Easy to Use
Cloudy diffusers are pretty easy to use. All you just need to do is:
- Place the rubber tip halfway onto the diffuser bottom (colored part of the device.)
- Push or squeeze the tip to pump air into the device. This should help release the mist out of the diffuser.
- Enjoy the mist ‘retronasally.’ That means drawing the mist into your mouth – without letting the diffuser touch your mouth.
- Exhale the mist WITHOUT inhaling it into your lungs.
You could also use the diffuser through the desktop method. This involves the following steps:
- Place the Cloudy diffuser on your desktop device.
- Press the button on the device. This will turn it on and release the mist into the environment.
- Enjoy the mist retronasally.
Most vape pens and diffusers last for a particularly short time. This is not the case with Cloudy, for each device can last for up to 1 month. This, of course, can vary according to usage.
If you use it seven times a night – which is the recommended max amount – the diffuser may last for a shorter time.
And, should the diffuser run out of juice, you’ll know it quickly, for it will show the following signs:
- Lights no longer flashing
- Lights start blinking
- The diffuser stops dispensing mist
That’s why having some in stock is good – so you don’t have to spend a day without your favorite Cloudy diffuser.
Cloudy diffusers cost $20 per piece. But if you decide to buy more, you’re sure to save more. For example:
- A pack of 3 will cost you $40 – or $13.3 per diffuser
- A pack of 6 will cost you $60 – or $10 per diffuser
- A pack of 12 will cost you $100 – or $8.3 per diffuser
You can also sign up for the subscription program, which gives you a 15% discount right off the bat. This comes with automatic delivery, so you don’t have to worry about running out of your favorite diffuser.
You can also modify your subscription as you deem fit. You can skip or cancel it whenever you want to – no questions asked.
If you’re unhappy with the results, Cloudy will refund your purchase. You just need to ship it back within 30 days of purchase using the return label included in the package.
Same Day, Worldwide, Carbon-Neutral Shipping
As long as you purchase your diffuser before noon EST on a business day – it will ship that very day locally. Of course, this is as long as your purchased product is not for backorder.
And once the product has shipped, you may be able to receive it in 3 days.
If you want to expedite the delivery, all you need to do is pay an additional $14 – and your package should arrive at your doorstep within two days.
Cloudy diffusers aren’t limited to American customers, though. The company, which utilizes carbon-neutral shipping, delivers to most countries except Singapore and Brazil.
International customers can also get free shipping on orders above $80 or $100.
Sale Portions Donated
Cloudy doesn’t just help you sleep, focus, get calm, or be energetic. It turns out that when you buy a diffuser (or two), portions of the sale will go to the National Alliance on Mental Illness. This grassroots organization aims to improve the lives of many Americans with mental issues.
Cloudy Vape Price & Series
Cloudy offers four types of vapes/diffusers, namely:
1. Cloudy Melatonin Diffuser Price & Details – $20 (to as low as $8.30 each for a 12-pack)
If you have trouble sleeping, then the Cloudy Melatonin Diffuser is perfect for you. It’s meant to promote restful sleep – all with the help of plant-based ingredients.
The product’s star ingredient (and namesake) is Melatonin, which prepares you for sleep by promoting drowsiness.
According to the Mayo Clinic, melatonin helps people with delayed sleep phases – where your sleep patterns are delayed by two hours (or more), causing you to wake up later.
It can also help address other sleeping problems, such as insomnia, shift work disorder, and even jet lag.
The melatonin diffuser also contains lavender, a component that helps improve sleep quality and duration. According to studies, it can leave you feeling refreshed when you wake up too.
It also contains chamomile, which has a soothing effect that promotes sleep. It does so with the help of apigenin, a flavonoid that binds to specific brain receptors.
As a result, chamomile may help decrease anxiety – as well as induce sleepiness.
The diffuser’s other key ingredients include:
- L-Theanine, which enhances levels of GABA – a neurotransmitter that improves sleep quality and reduces disturbances
- Grape extract, which helps boost sleep by reducing stress and boosting serotonin production
2. Cloudy Focus Diffuser Price & Details – $20 (to as low as $8.30 each for a 12-pack)
Are you easily distracted by things? If you want to improve your concentration, you’re best off with the Cloudy Focus Diffuser. As the name suggests, it can help you get that laser-sharp focus.
Cloudy’s ‘focusing’ effects are made possible by these all-natural ingredients:
- Bacopa, which helps enhance attention, memory, and learning ability
- Ginseng, which helps boost concentration, focus, and learning
- Gingko, which helps increase focus, attention span, and memory
- Mint, which stimulates the hippocampus – resulting in better alertness and focus
- Vitamin B-12, which is crucial for developing focus, concentration, and memories
- L-Theanine, which helps boost your focus on a demanding task
3. Cloudy Calm Diffuser Price & Details – $20 (to as low as $8.30 each for a 12-pack)
It’s hard to stay peaceful with all the stresses that go on in our life. Good thing there’s the Calm Diffuser, which can help you achieve the tranquility you deserve.
This ‘zen’ result is powered by the diffuser’s all-natural ingredients, such as ashwagandha. Also known as Indian Ginseng, this adaptogen can help calm the brain and ward off physical/mental stresses.
Other key ingredients include:
- Lavender, which modifies the body’s fight-or-flight response – thus leading to a more ‘relaxed’ state of mind
- Jasmine, which works on GABA – a neurotransmitter that produces a calming effect on the mind
- Chamomile, which helps relieve anxiety through its mild sedative effect
- L-Theanine, which helps reduce stress and anxiety levels
- Lemon Balm, a calming herb that may reduce stress and tension – as well as promote sleep
4. Cloudy Caffeine Diffuser Price Details – $20 (to as low as $8.30 each for a 12-pack)
While most of Cloudy’s diffusers aim to calm the mind and body, its Caffeine diffuser promises to do the opposite. Like your favorite cup of coffee (but better), it can wake you up – and leave you energetic throughout the day.
As the name suggests, this product features caffeine – albeit the naturally-occurring one. As we all know, this component can keep you alert and awake by stimulating the brain and nervous system.
It also helps block adenosine, a neurotransmitter that makes you feel relaxed (or tired.) It also helps boost adrenaline by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine activity in the brain.
This caffeinated product also features other energy-boosting ingredients, namely:
- Mango, which keeps you attentive and energetic
- Vitamin B-12, a nutrient that can keep you alert – and wake you up earlier too
- Guarana, which helps improve alertness and mental performance
- L-Theanine, which helps enhance attention (alongside caffeine)
- Ginseng, which boosts alertness, thinking, and learning
- Gingko Biloba, which improves mental alertness and well-being
Best Cloudy Vape Flavors
Unlike similar devices, Cloudy diffusers do not have a specific flavor. But, looking at their ingredients, you can expect them to bear the following tastes:
- Melatonin diffuser: floral (Lavender) with a hint of sweetness (Chamomile) – Lavender’s soft, powdery notes will surely shuttle you off to dreamland.
- Focus diffuser: minty with a hint of sweetness (Gingko) and earthiness (Ginseng) – Nothing will make you focus more than Cloudy focus diffuser’s refreshing minty scent.
- Calm diffuser: floral and sweet (Lavender and Jasmine) – The calm diffuser’s lovely scents will make you peaceful in no time.
- Caffeine diffuser: sweet (Mango) – Wake up to the diffuser’s caffeine content – while smelling that sweet, tropical mango taste.
Cloudy Vape Wholesale
You can buy in bulk with our Wholesale Service. Just contact us, and We will give you the best price.
Cloudy Melatonin Diffuser wholesale
Cloudy Focus Diffuser wholesale
Cloudy Calm Diffuser wholesale
Cloudy Caffeine Diffuser wholesale
or want to build your own vape brand (OEM)
Rosedalekb Vape is a premium e-cigarette brand owned by Shenzhen Gromo Technology. We built our reputation based on our high-quality devices including Disposable Vape and Pod Kit System. We commit to making smoking healthier, by transitioning adults away from combustible cigarettes toward vaping products they can trust!
We have many OEM products, Not just the lists we put on display on our site. Also, if you want to turn your ideas into a brand, we are looking forward to your story.
Cloudy Vape FAQs
What is a Cloudy vape?
Cloudy is a product that contains ingredients that help you achieve better sleep, calmness, focus, or alertness. It works like a personal diffuser – so you feel more relaxed – or alert – with every puff.
Are Cloudy vapes good for you?
Yes, especially if you want to feel more relaxed – or if you have sleeping problems.
Once you take the Cloudy vape, its sleep-inducing, calming, focusing, or energy-perking ingredients will enter your circulation. This will give you the sensation you’re looking for, be it sleepiness, tranquility, attentiveness, or alertness.
Are Cloudy vapes healthy?
Cloudy diffusers are made with plant-based ingredients and, as such, are healthy to use.
Do you inhale Cloudy?
Instead, the company recommends using Cloudy retronasally. That means drawing the mist to your mouth – without touching the diffuser with your mouth. Avoid inhaling the vapor into your lungs – and just breathe it out of your nose.
What happens if you inhale Cloudy vape?
Nothing terrible will happen, although it won’t be as effective compared to taking it retronasally.
Does Cloudy diffuser help with anxiety?
Yes, the Cloudy calm diffuser may help relieve anxiety – thanks to ingredients such as Chamomile, L-Theanine, and lemon balm.
How many hits of Cloudy should I take?
Each Cloudy puff contains 0.5 mg of melatonin. To follow the recommended dosage of 3.5 mg, you should limit your puffs to seven per night.
Can you take too much Cloudy?
You won’t, as long as you follow the advised intake of seven puffs a night. That’s a total of 3.5 mg of melatonin – which is within the recommended range of 0.5 to 5 mg per night.
How old do you have to be to use Cloudy vape?
While Cloudy vape doesn’t contain chemicals found in traditional and electronic cigarettes, it is best used by individuals aged 18 years old and above.
How old do you have to be to buy a Cloudy?
Although Cloudy vapes don’t bear restricted ingredie, the company policy states that they should be purchased by consumers aged 18 years old and above.