To Our Rosedale Kitchen and Bar Family,
In light of the threat of COVID-19 we are putting in place an extra layer of health and safety protocols designed to keep ourselves, our teams, and our customers as safe as possible.
We, as an industry and as a community, have asked for the support of the public. As our top priority we are committed to take every reasonable precaution to defend against the spread of this illness.
Some of the steps we have taken may mean that your service takes a little bit longer or that the experience you are used to is slightly different due to the extra care. We hope that you understand and appreciate the efforts that we are making. These are some of the steps we have taken:
· Retraining on a hand washing and sanitizing procedures for all staff and suppliers;
· Thorough washing and sanitizing all surfaces regularly;
· Regularly temperature checking our entire staff;
· Removal of all multi-use sauce dispensers;
· Removal of all menu books and check presenters;
· Request for all customers to pay by card only if possible;
· Fully wipe down and sanitize tables and chairs after each guest;
· Fully wipe down and sanitize all door handles and push plates every 30 minutes;
· Increased hand-sanitizer points throughout the restaurant;
· Re-organizing tables to add more social distance within our dining rooms.
We will continue our commitment to you and our employees and actively monitor the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. We will also continue to take immediate steps and follow all guidelines from local health officials and the CDC. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for being a part of our family and stay healthy!
The Rosedale Kitchen and Bar Team