Crave Vapes Overview
History & data
Crave vapes are a favorite among beginner vapers and veterans alike. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, the American company helped introduce disposable vaping devices to the masses when America was only beginning to realize vaping’s potential.
Crave Vape’s success relied heavily on its wide range of flavors, which incorporated many different fruits and sugars while including popular tobacco and menthol tastes. Crave vapes also have an incredibly simplistic design.
The pens have no buttons to press or complicated instruction manuals. They come fully charged and won’t require a recharge. And because they are disposable, they require little to no maintenance or refilling.
Additionally, the company regularly featured discounted offers and loyalty programs, which created a loyal fanbase even to this day. And being disposable, they were cheaper and more available than rival refillable pens.
Still, even to this day, crave vapes prove pretty popular among smokers, as each e-liquid cartridge contains a range of nicotine strengths from no nicotine to as high as 24mg. This makes them an ideal substitute for people trying to quit smoking, as the vaporizers use mesh coil technology, adding a powerful hit to each pull.
But the number of Crave pens on sale in retailers worldwide has fallen in recent years. Unfortunately, the official Crave Vape pen website has gone offline, and social media pages attached to the company have not been updated in some time. We don’t know the exact production volume of the company or where the current pens are made.
That said, we can make some assumptions. Replacement parts for Crave vape pens are advertised by Asian manufacturers online, which may indicate that production is centered around this part of the world. The two most popular places to create vape pens are Shenzhen, a city just north of Hong Kong, and China’s Guangdong province.
Despite Crave vape pens disappearing online, there are still a variety of retailers taking orders for the pens, suggesting that while there won’t be any new models in the future, you can still pick up your favorite pens in bulk.
Standard features of Crave pens:
- Simple, sleek design makes it a beginner-friendly brand
- Large vape tank capacity ensures each pen carries more puffs
- Pens come pre-filled with high-quality e-liquid and require no refilling
- Many flavors are available, ranging from sweet and sour to tobacco.
- Pens come in a range of colors and designs, with unique grooves to handle and hold better
- Their small, discrete size and shape ensure discretion when vaping in public
- Devices come fully charged. Larger pens can be recharged if need be
- Most components are recyclable
Crave Price & Series
Though Crave has many products, including blends and accessories, below are five of its most popular vaporizers:
1. Crave+ Price & Details ($18-$20)
Crave+ is the signature disposable vape pen, requiring no charging, refilling, opening, or maintenance. It is an ideal starting point for beginners to perfect their technique and experts who want a quick-heating device to carry around.
Crave+ is often sold in value packs, with devices capable of up to 600 puffs. They come pre-filled with 2.5mL of premium vape juice in various popular flavors and blends.
The pen has a 480mAh which is the usual standard for disposable pens and can deliver enough of a punch per puff for an excellent vaping experience. Moreover, each pen is 100% disposable, ensuring each purchase is environmentally friendly.
As one of the first released vape pens by Crave, they are in short supply in retail outlets, and prices fluctuate between $18-20.
2. Crave Max Price & Details ($18 per vape)
The Crave Max Disposable has several improvements on the Crave+, promising a better and bigger hit with every puff. Its 1300 mAh battery allows quick ignition, delivers stronger sensations, and lasts even longer than rival devices.
Moreover, each disposable is already pre-filled with 6.5mL of premium vape juice, ensuring you’re only vaping the highest quality product. Several flavors guarantee you can mix, match, and shake up your experience regularly.
Like many disposable vape pens, Crave Max pens are often sold in multipack boxes, which can help reduce their price overall.
Because of its bigger tank, this vape can provide an impressive 2,500 puffs per pen. But it is still small enough to be discreet for those who choose to vape in public. And like the Crave+, it is entirely disposable and requires no maintenance, charging, or refilling.
3. Crave Mega Price & Details ($25.00 per vape)
What sets the Crave Mega apart from other devices is its impressive capacity. Because of the larger vape tank, they are pre-filled with a fantastic quantity of 12ml premium vape juice. This allows for over 5,5500 puffs per device, which we think you’ll agree is an incredible value.
Mesh coils ensure the device will heat up and deliver a more effective hit versus rival devices. It has a 650mAh battery and an adequate power level for everyday vapers. Because of its huge capacity, the device is rechargeable with any Type-C charger. It only takes about 30 minutes to repower.
Finally, the Crave Mega is a beloved series because of its appearance. Its box-like shape with engraved leather lettering makes the device easy to hold and gives it a highly sophisticated look, one you won’t want to hide in public!
4. Crave Max Pro Price & Details ($25.00 per vape)
Reserved for experienced vapers who want more from their disposable devices, the Crave Mega Pro has it all. Its 2200 mAh battery is one of the strongest on the market and ensures that once you start puffing, your vaporizer will immediately deliver the perfect hit.
Each device is pre-filled with vape juice, eliminating the need to fill, refill, and maintain your pen. The vape tank itself holds up to 8mL, allowing for a satisfying 4,000 puffs per device.
The Mega Pro promises a more discreet vape session, as it has a slender, compact body that perfectly hides the device’s contents. They can come in various colors, and grooves on the device’s body make holding the device easy and comfortable.
5. Crave69 Vape Price & Details ($28.00 per vape)
The Crave69 is a remarkable modern-age disposable vape pen that comes pre-filled with 13mL of premium e-juice. Its compact and sleek design is specially made for discrete vaping, even in public.
But don’t let its chic look fool you, as these pens can hold enormous amounts of vape juice. Each vape can promise up to 6,900 puffs, making these disposable pens incredibly long-lasting. If the battery fails, the pen can be charged up in just 20 minutes using a Type-C charger.
Best Crave Vape Flavors
Crave vapes boast an incredible line of flavors, covering everything from summer fruits to classic tobacco and menthol blends. Each one is as refreshing as the last.
Some of the most popular include:
- Banana Vanilla Ice Cream –Combining the deliciousness of ripe bananas with classic vanilla ice cream, this sweet and delectable flavor is arguably one of Crave’s most popular choices.
- Grape Ice– If you want a sweet, soft, and juicy hit with every puff, the Grape ice can deliver and then some. It has a cool menthol after-taste that ensures you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Blue Razz Lemonade– Have you a sweet tooth? Do you like to balance sweet and sour? Then the Blue Razz lemonade flavor is your go-to e-juice. This cartridge is bursting with flavor, combines fruit sugars and lemon, and has a menthol flavor to refresh you.
- Classic Tobacco– If you want a simple, traditional flavor, look no further than Classic Tobacco. It strikes a perfect blend of tobacco with no hidden tastes, allowing smokers of all persuasions to vape to their heart’s desires.
- Pina Colada Ice– With just one puff, this Pina Colada-inspired flavor can make any day feel like a holiday. Containing both coconut and pineapple, you’ll feel refreshed, relaxed, and ready for the sun.
- Blueberry Ice– Another classic flavor that Crave pulls off expertly is Blueberry Ice. Blending the sweetness of berries with menthol creates a refreshing exhale with every puff.
- Sour Apple – Concentrating on the sourness and sweetness of green apples, this flavor promises a zesty hit with every puff.
- Guava Ice– This flavor blends the beautiful, tropical guava flavor with classic minty menthol, refreshing you instantly. It is best enjoyed in the warm summer weather.
- Watermelon – Enjoy the fruitiness of watermelon (without the seeds!) with this signature flavor. Blending the sweetness of watermelon with revitalizing properties of cucumber, it can relax you in just one puff
- Raspberry Watermelon– If you fancy your watermelon with a little more bite, the raspberry version will add even more sugar and spice to your vaping experience.
- Mango Ice– Another firm favorite among vapers, this mango ice e-juice captures the beautiful tang of mango and the cooling hit of menthol for an undeniable experience.
Crave Vape Wholesale
You can buy in bulk with our Wholesale Service. Just contact us, and We will give you the best price.
Below is a list of Crave products and prices per vape, including any discounts for buying supplies in bulk:
- Individual Crave Max vapes retail at $19.50
- Packs of 3 retail at $73.50 ($24.50 per vape)
- Special box deals of 10 vapes are sold at $180 ($18 per vape)
- Individual Crave Mega vapes retail at $27.50
- Packs of 3 retail at $81 ($27 per vape)
- Special box deals of 10 vapes retail at $250 ($25 per vape)
Crave Max Pro
- Indidivudal Crave Max Pro vapes retail at $25
- Packs of 3 retail at $73.50
- Special box deals of 10 vapes retail at $230 ($23 per vape)
- Individual vapes retail at $28
- Packs of 3 retail at $81 ($27 per vape)
- Packs of 10 retail at $245 ($24.50 per vape)
- Packs of 20 retail at $440 ($22 per vape)
or want to build your own vape brand (OEM)
Rosedalekb Vape is a premium e-cigarette brand owned by Shenzhen Gromo Technology. We built our reputation based on our high-quality devices including Disposable Vape and Pod Kit System. We commit to making smoking healthier, by transitioning adults away from combustible cigarettes toward vaping products they can trust!
We have many OEM products, Not just the lists we put on display on our site. Also, if you want to turn your ideas into a brand, we are looking forward to your story.
Crave Vape FAQ
Is my Crave vape genuine?
Several companies and retailers are unfortunately known to make counterfeit Crave vaping products. You can visit https://cravedisposable.com/genuine/ with your serial number to check a product’s authenticity.
Where are Crave Vapes made?
Unfortunately, the Crave Vape official website has been offline for quite some time. None of their social media are active, either.
That said, several manufacturers, all located in China, sell replacement parts for higher-range devices. We can assume that production is centered here.
Does Crave Vapes contain nicotine?
Most, if not all, Crave vape products come with a label stating that nicotine is found inside. Their strength varies between devices, with the most significant power available at an impressive 24mg.
How do I turn a Crave vape on?
Crave disposables do not come with any buttons or settings. To turn them on, make a puff. Some premium devices may have a vaporize button but are incredibly straightforward.
What is the warranty for Crave products?
Unfortunately, you cannot buy from Crave directly, so there is no set warranty to protect customers from faulty goods. That said, many vendors and suppliers have their warranty policies. Ask for further details at purchase.
How long does a Crave vape last?
Most suppliers of Crave vapes will also include how many puffs you can expect per device. For example, the Crave Max pen has 6.5mL of e-juice and lasts 2,500 puffs.
Why is my Crave vape pen blinking?
If your disposable pens are blinking, that usually means that their battery has died. Check the device’s manual for recharging instructions. Most Crave products use Type-C USB chargers.
How long does a Crave Vape take to charge?
Most Crave vapes come fully charged and will not require further charging. Devices with bigger vape tanks, like the Crave Mega, may need recharging occasionally, especially if you only take small drags. The recommended time for charging is 20 minutes.
Does Crave Vapes sell refillable vapes?
Crave vapes are disposable, meaning they are not intended to be refilled or recharged. While online videos and websites offer tutorials on how to reuse disposables, it’s never a good idea – the pen’s coils and ignition will burn out, affecting the taste of future cartridges.