As a brand, Hyde is almost synonymous with disposable vapes. And, indeed, even though many other brands sell disposable vapes nowadays, Hyde is close to the gold standard in this particular area. And the chief reason behind that is simply the quality these vapes are made of.
When looking at Hyde’s technological features, as we’ll do below, it’s difficult to pinpoint a specific tech feature or innovation that helps Hyde stand out from brands such as SMOK or Vaal. Instead, the selling point here is just the ideal marriage of quality and affordability.
This is why you see people switching from other brands to Hyde so often – whatever shiny feature or marketing trick may have attracted them to another brand, after a few dissatisfying attempts, many people start looking elsewhere for quality and reliability.
Hyde is a UK-based company and their headquarters address is 103 Waterloo Rd, London, United Kingdom. The Hyde brand is a part of the Mi-One family, however, and, as such, they are distributed worldwide with ease and very fast shipping.
Hyde excels at bringing its customers the user-friendly features they are looking for in a small and simple package without bothering them with lots of extra and unnecessary features that are clearly there only to make things appear more flashy and interesting. Instead, Hyde brings the must-have essentials but makes sure everything works as well as possible. Here’s what you can expect:
- Ergonomic and lightweight yet sturdy – Hyde vapes are overall smaller than vapes of similar capacities from other brands as well as lighter than most. Their designs are simple and ergonomic, with comfortable designs that make them easy to handle regardless of their size or the size of your palm.
- High nicotine level – most of Hyde’s vapes have nicotine contents of 50mg per ml, i.e. 5%. This is considered the upper recommended limit for most vapes and it’s targeted toward ex-smokers who are trying to transition to vaping while still getting the strong nicotine hit or for people who are just after that sensation. This is compared to the 1.7% to 2% of most other vapes that are usually used for their taste rather than the nicotine high.
- Suitable for both DL and MTL – you’d expect a high-nicotine vape to be leaning toward DL (direct-to-lungs) vaping but most Hyde models are made to sit in the middle zone between DL and MTL (mouth-to-lungs) vaping – they are just open enough for a good DL draw and closed enough for a satisfying MTL.
This can theoretically be seen as a drawback for people who are exclusively looking for one or the other but it’s a positive in our book as both the DL and MTL experience with Hyde is very satisfying. Plus, this gives you the flexibility to switch between DL and MTL with the same device whenever you feel like it.
- Lots of puffs for even the mini models – Hyde’s small size can be deceiving as these disposable vapes contain more puffs than other similarly-sized vapes. Even Hyde’s mini models often contain well over 2,000 puffs per vape. Of course, the exact number of puffs always depends on the length and depth of your inhales and deeper DL vaping will usually mean fewer puffs overall.
- A fine selection of e-liquids – For the MTL fans, as well as for those who still like a fancy flavor with their high-nicotine DL draw, Hyde has a nice selection of flavors to choose from. There are fruity flavors such as Raspberry Watermelon, Strawberry Banana, Honeydew, and Summer LUV, menthol flavors such as Lush Ice, Cola Ice, and Spearmint, candy flavors, energy drink flavors, and others.
- Free shipping – Hyde offers free shipping in the US and in many other countries for every purchase above $75. The shipping is fast too, as it typically arrives within 2 to 5 business days.
- Rewards program – for repeat customers, Hyde also has a Rewards program that offers points for subsequent purchases once you’ve signed in. This is a fairly familiar way of client retention nowadays but it’s nevertheless great for most customers as it helps make Hyde’s vapes even more affordable in the long run.
Hyde Price & Series
Hyde’s catalog isn’t as extensive as those of other brands as Hyde tends to focus on disposable vapes rather than on the many other types of vaping devices other brands also dabble in. That being said, Hyde’s “quality over quantity” model still means that there are quite a few different types of disposable vapes to choose from, depending on what you’re looking for. Here are the series and models you might want to check out:
Hyde N-Bar Series Price & Details ($13.99 – $17.99)
The N-Bar and N-Bar Mini are a couple of Hyde’s newer models and have quickly become best-sellers. These vapes both have 5% nicotine, very compact designs, and a nice golf ball texture that makes them comfortable and easy to handle despite their small size.
What’s more, both vapes offer quite a lot of puffs – around 2500 for the Mini and ~4500 for the regular N-Bar. They also have large mouthpieces that make them convenient to use and the regular N-Bar Recharge has a USB-C charging port for when the 650 mAh battery needs to be recharged. The mini packs an 850 mAh battery instead that’s expected to last as long as the vape juice.
- Hyde N-Bar Mini 2500 – $13.99
- Hyde N-Bar Recharge 4500 – $17.99
The N-Bar series is among the best-renowned vapes not only in Hyde’s arsenal but overall. These vapes have achieved the fame previous Hyde models such as the Hyde IQ didn’t quite get to by keeping the things that worked in those vapes and improving upon the rest. In addition, compact size and stylish, comfortable design also mean that both N-Bar models are great for stealth or discreet vaping.
In essence, the N-Bar series was made thanks to Hyde listening to their customers’ feedback and delivering a near-ideal vaping experience.
Hyde Edge Rave Series Price & Details ($16.99 – $17.99)
Where the N-Bar is quiet and cool, the Edge Rave series is loud and cool. Adorned with colorful and glowing lights that can easily be turned on and off when you decide, both Hyde Edge Rave models are slightly larger than the N-Bars while still being compact and ergonomic.
Both Edge Raves are rechargeable too as their 600 mAh batteries can easily be plugged into any electrical socket or USB with a standard USB-C port. These vapes also have a neat airflow control ring at the base, allowing you to control your experience with ease. The main difference between the two Edge Rave models is their capacity, although that’s quite similar too – one offers around 3300 puffs, and the other – ~4000.
- Hyde Edge Rave Recharge 3300 – $16.99
- Hyde Edge Rave Recharge 4000 – $17.99
The Edge Rave is arguably Hyde’s premier and most famous disposable vape series and for very good reasons. These vapes may seem a bit too “much” for some people’s taste but they excel at virtually every functional way you’d want from a disposable vape. Besides, if you’re looking for something more inconspicuous, there’s always the N-Bar and some of Hyde’s other models.
Other Hyde Models Price & Details ($15.99 – $19.99)
Hyde offers a lot of individual disposable vape models that don’t really fit in “a series”. A lot of them are as famous as they are good, however, and are more than worth considering if neither the N-Bar nor the Edge Rave series is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Pretty much all of the models below have all the bases of a great disposable vape covered, just with some minor deviations – large capacity, great battery, compact design, user-friendly, and more.
- Hyde X 3000 – $15.99
- Hyde Mag Recharge 4500 – $17.99
- Hyde Rebel Pro Recharge 5000 – $17.99
- Hyde IQ Recharge 5000 – $19.99
A lot of these models are what helped make Hyde great while the rest, like the N-Bar, are what elevated the brand even higher later on. While you’ll also be able to find the occasional negative review about any product, with these Hyde models such reviews are almost always about subjective issues and preferences that other Hyde models satisfy.
Best Hyde Flavors
Hyde offers dozens of different and delightful flavors that can fit anyone’s taste. Whether you’re looking for something fruity or candy-like, some fresh and cool menthol flavor, or something light and not overly intrusive that would let you enjoy the nicotine high, Hyde’s collection likely has what you want. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Blue Razz Ice: This is one of our favorite of Hyde’s menthol flavors. It’s the icy equivalent of the brand’s old Blue Razz flavor that used to be a bit too strong and overwhelming. The Blue Razz Ice is a stark improvement on its predecessor, however, and, thanks to a lot of user feedback, it’s perfectly balanced and tasty yet refreshing.
- Aloe Grape: Very much an original, Hyde’s Aloe Grape is a great mixture of Aloe Vera and Grape – a combination so surprisingly good, it’s curious why we don’t see it more often.
- Minty O’s: Another very refreshing cooler flavor, Minty O’s is a fantastic pick for late-night vapes, ideally right after dinner and before going out to socialize with people. It also works fantastic as a palate cleanser if you’re in-between meals.
- Tropical Gummy: Exactly as sweet as it sounds like, this candy flavor is the tropical alternative to the classic Peach Gummy. It’s not just sweet, however, but it also has a lot of very nicely pronounced texture.
- Energize: Our favorite of Hyde’s two energy drinks flavor, the Energize is a fantastic refresher for an evening’s activities after a hard day at work thanks to its combination of fresh red apple and ice.
- Pineapple Ice: Another menthol-like flavor, the Pineapple Ice combined the sweet and unique taste of a pineapple blended with ice.
Hyde Vape Wholesale
You can buy in bulk with our Wholesale Service. Just contact us, and We will give you the best price.
or want to build your own vape brand (OEM)
Rosedalekb Vape is a premium e-cigarette brand owned by Shenzhen Gromo Technology. We built our reputation based on our high-quality devices including Disposable Vape and Pod Kit System. We commit to making smoking healthier, by transitioning adults away from combustible cigarettes toward vaping products they can trust!
We have many OEM products, Not just the lists we put on display on our site. Also, if you want to turn your ideas into a brand, we are looking forward to your story.
How do you know when to recharge your Hyde vape?
Most Hyde vapes will have a blinking light somewhere on the vape that indicates when the battery is running low and needs to be plugged in to recharge via a USB-C cable. Depending on the exact model, the light may be in a different spot, so, you should consult with the device’s instructions about where exactly it is. These blinking lights can also indicate other issues such as problems with the heating filament low e-liquid contents, or others.
Why is my Hyde blinking?
The most likely reason why a Hyde disposable vape is blinking is that its battery is running low and needs to be recharged or the device as a whole needs to be replaced. The light on your Hyde may also be blinking because the e-liquid is running dry or there is an issue with the vape’s heating filament.
A flashing on 3-time increments can also be indicative of a short circuit of the battery in which case the vape will shut down automatically to prevent overheating. This can vary depending on the model, however, so remember to check the instructions you’ve got with the box.
Why is my Hyde hitting by itself?
A malfunction in the draw activation sensor may cause your disposable vape to start “hitting on its own”. Or, it may be that you have accidentally blown inside the mouthpiece from a bit of a distance. Even a strong wind can accidentally set a vape’s sensor off.
How many times can you hit a Hyde vape?
The exact “puff count” of a Hyde vape is usually mentioned in its name – Hyde Mag Recharge 4500 has approximately 4500 puffs, Hyde N-Bar Mini 2500 has ~2500, and so on. Do keep in mind that these are roundabout numbers that will always depend on how deep you inhale with each puff.
Where can I buy parts for my Hyde product?
You can buy Hyde vapes, accessories, spare parts, and even Hyde merch right on Hyde’s official online store with free and fast shipping. Also, thanks to how big the Hyde brand is, you can usually find these vapes and the parts for them in most large vape stores near you.