OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift. All employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We will go above and beyond all the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State, including:
- Always maintaining appropriate social distancing between parties, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single-use (non-reusable) portions.
- We will use online or disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening every day before entering the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, between interactions with customers, and at least every 30 minutes.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
- We will display the Texas Restaurant Promise to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
On arrival at the restaurant, we will ask you to commit to the following Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the State by:
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
Should you, or any member of your party, display symptoms reasonably considered to be potentially related to COVID 19 then you should not come to the restaurant. Should you, or any member of your party, display such symptoms in the restaurant, or not follow the above safety protocols, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the restaurant and not return for a reasonable period of time.
Thank you for your patience and for helping us navigate through this safely.
We Can't Wait to See You!