Created in 2016 by YouMe Co., the Suorin vape brand offers lots of vaping products but specializes in open mod systems, in particular. It’s fair to say that, even as a newcomer to this niche, Suorin has revolutionized the vaping industry in many ways and has carved out a very big spot as one of the industry’s giants.
But what exactly is it that makes Suorin special and is this the right brand for you? Let’s go over Suorin’s signature features below as well as some of their best-known vape models and series, and our favorite Suorin flavors.
Suorin’s headquarters are in 12F Chuangyi Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The brand exports its products to over 90 countries all across the globe, however, works with many of the major vape store chains, and does fast shipping to customers through Suorin’s online stores as well. In essence, you can easily find Suorin vapes almost anywhere you look.
Suorin offers quite a few different vape models and series, all with their own specifics, as we’ll detail below. First, however, here are some of the general innovations, advances, and features the brand has to offer:
- Innovative airway designs – as Suorin specializes in open pod systems, it’s no surprise that its airway designs are very impressive. Things such as the Suorin Air Pro’s Laval nozzle airway design or the air chamber airway design of the Suorin Drop 2 are a big reason why Suorin has garnered so much fame so quickly. A lot of Suorin’s vapes also have both activation buttons and a draw activation option.
- Excellent vaping coils for optimized taste and feel – Suorin’s vapes offer some very innovative mesh coil options that ensure great coil resistance and taste. The Air Pro Mesh coil and its resistance of 1.0Ω are a perfect example of that as is the Drop 2’s special vertical mesh coil design.
- Stylish and comfortable designs – the first thing that catches the eye when looking at Suorin vapes are their stunning designs. The Suorin Air series is especially notorious for its paper-thin look and lightweight design and the Suorin Drop series is likely the most gorgeous and comfortable waterdrop vape on the market right now.
This is about more than just looks, of course, as the ergonomic and light design also means these vapes are easy to handle, feel nice in the hand, and are even suitable for discrete or even stealth vaping.
- Great battery life – despite the small and compact sizes of most Suorin devices, they all come with the best possible battery for their type. This means a very long battery life even with regular daily use. What’s more, Suorin’s vapes have some of the fastest battery charging times on the market, with most of them going from 0% to 100% in just one or two hours tops.
Unlike most other vapes, Suorin’s pod kits also come with a USB-C cable included in the kit too, and they all have the necessary short circuit protection, overcharging protection, low voltage protection, and so on. Still, it is recommended to always have your vape within sight while it’s charging and not to charge it while you sleep.
- Lots of flavorful e-liquids with varying nicotine contents – as open pod systems, Suorin’s vapes can be used with many different e-liquids, flavors, and nicotine levels. It is recommended that you use Suorin’s e-liquids for the best taste and experience, and, fortunately, the brand offers a wide selection of many different and perfectly-balanced flavors. We’ll showcase a few of them below.
- Great shipping, refund, and warranty policies – Suorin offers very fast shipping in most places it operates in, usually within one or two business days. What’s more, the brand also has a 6-month warranty for all its products under normal use as well as a 30-day return period if something with the order wasn’t as you expected it to be.
Suorin Vape Price & Series
The Suorin Air and Drop series are the brand’s most well-known series but Suorin offers a lot more besides them too. The different vape models come with varying power output, battery capacity, e-liquid capacity, coil resistance, design, and even charging methods but all are very highly rated and deliver an excellent vaping experience.
Suorin Air Series Price & Details ($17.95 – $32.95)
Suorin’s Air series is likely the brand’s most famous collection of vapes. As of writing this, there are 5 models in this series, all offering slightly different sizes and capacities but all sporting Suorin’s signature lightweight and stylish design, and excellent quality.
- Suorin Air Mini 14W Pod Kit – $17.95
- Suorin Air V2 Pod Kit – $18.95
- Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit – $22.95
- Suorin Air Pro 18W Pod Kit – $24.95
- Suorin Air Mod Kit 40W – $32.95
The Suorin Air series is designed with both experienced users and newcomers to vaping in mind. Most people’s reviews reflect that as the series is universally liked. The unique design and lack of a visually distinguishable mouthpiece give the Air series a very different look – so much so that many people wouldn’t even suspect you’re holding an e-cigarette when you use a Suorin Air.
The battery life is impressive for these vapes’ size but it’s still clear that this is a device meant to be used at home or in the office unless you’re using the larger Suorin Air Pro or the Suorin Air Mod kit. It’s also worth noting that Suorin Air vapes come with an empty cartridge so you might want to get e-liquid too if you want to start vaping right away.
Suorin Drop Series Price & Details ($23.95 – $26.95)
The Suorin Drop is quite famous at this point as is its successor – the Drop 2 model. These are two of the best vapes on the market with a waterdrop design in terms of performance, comfort, and battery life. Like Suorin’s other models, the Drop series is very ergonomic and comfortable but makes the most out of its design by offering lots of power and efficiency for such small devices.
- Suorin Drop Pod Kit – $23.95
- Suorin Drop 2 Pod Kit – $26.95
The designs of the Drop and Drop 2 models are as stylish as you’d expect from a Suorin vape and they come in some of the most beautiful color and design options out there.
What catches some people off-guard is the weight of a Suorin Drop, however, as it’s quite a bit heavier than you might expect just from looking at it. This isn’t a bad thing, however, as both of the Suorin Drop vapes are quite tiny and their weight is very well-measured for comfortable handling.
The overall build quality of these devices is also very impressive and we’re yet to see any significant or meaningful user complaints about either e-cig and especially about the Drop 2.
Other Suorin Models Price & Details ($17.95 – $27.99)
In its 7 years of working in this industry, as of writing this, Suorin has developed quite a lot of other excellent vaping pod systems such as the Trident, Ace, Shine, Edge, the Spce, and others.
Each of them has its own advantages and specifics such as the Spce’s 1,500 mAh battery, the Trident’s convenient charging interface, the Ace’s combination of a 1,000 mAh battery and 60-minute charging time, the Shine’s convenient and elegant stick design, etc.
- Suorin Shine Pod Kit – $17.95
- Suorin Edge Pod System – $21.99
- Suorin Ace 15W Vape Pod System – $22.99
- Suorin Trio 85W Pod Mod Kit – $24.99
- Suorin Trident 85W Pod System – $27.99
- Suorin Spce Pod System – $27.99
With its diverse catalog of open pod systems, Suorin has developed something for everyone’s taste. Whether you want a tiny e-cig stick with a 2ml capacity for the office or something more substantial for when you’re on the road, Suorin has plenty of options.
The slick and simple designs make these devices excellent for newcomers or for people trying to transition from smoking to vaping. The coil resistances also vary a bit between 0.6Ω and 1.2Ω, giving you even more choice in how to customize your experience.
Best Suorin Flavors
Suorin offers about 20 different nicotine salt e-liquids in their store, all easily usable with all of Suorin’s vape pods. This doesn’t seem like the largest e-liquid assortment out there until you realize that every Suorin e-liquid comes with many sub-types and flavors. Here are our favorites of Suorin’s flavors:
- Pachamama: A great whiff of tropical fruits, the Pachamama comes in many variants – Apple tobacco, Fuji and Fuji Ice, Blueberry Lemonade, Citrus Medley, Blue Razz Ice, Golden Peach Pineapple, and others. If you’re in for a delicious fruity experience, Suorin’s Pachamama is an excellent choice.
- Hard Menthol: For Suorin vapers that want their vapes fresh, the Hard Menthol flavor is a fantastic choice. There aren’t any extra variations of this e-liquid – just a 25mg and 50mg options – so the Hard Menthol flavor is literally one of a kind.
- Naked 100: Suorin has noted “Needs No Introduction” on this e-liquid but the name can be confusing for newcomers. What you can get with this awesome e-liquid are flavors such as the Cuban Blend, Euro Gold, Lava Flow, Mango, Melon Kiwi, Maui Sun, Strawberry Pom, American Patriot, and more.
- Candy King: Most brands have a Candy King flavor and this is often a very popular option. Few Candy Kings we’ve tried are as tasty as Suorin’s, however, with sub-types such as the Berry Dweebz, Blue Razz Bubblegum, Lemon Drops, Melon Bubblegum, and others.
- Sad Boy: If you’re in the mood for something more mellow and child, Suorin’s Sad Boy e-liquid comes in some of the most innovative choices out there – Unicorn Tears Cookie, Key Lime Cookie, Strawberry Jam, Shamrock Cookie, and more.
You can buy in bulk with our Wholesale Service. Just contact us, and We will give you the best price.
or want to build your own vape brand (OEM)
Rosedalekb Vape is a premium e-cigarette brand owned by Shenzhen Gromo Technology. We built our reputation based on our high-quality devices including Disposable Vape and Pod Kit System. We commit to making smoking healthier, by transitioning adults away from combustible cigarettes toward vaping products they can trust!
We have many OEM products, Not just the lists we put on display on our site. Also, if you want to turn your ideas into a brand, we are looking forward to your story.
Does Suorin have a warranty?
All Suorin devices come with a 6-month warranty under normal use conditions. This note means that the manufacturer isn’t responsible for any misuse or external accidents such as dropping the e-cig or something similar. The warranty also doesn’t cover the vape cartridges.
Any type of internal malfunction is covered, however, so you are encouraged to get in contact with a Suorin sales representative if the product has started misbehaving or has stopped working.
How do I charge my Suorin vape?
Unlike many other vape kits, Suorin’s devices come with their own USB-C cables. So, all you need to do is connect the cable to the vape and plug it into an electrical socket. It is recommended that you don’t use a different USB cable as Suorin can’t guarantee the effectiveness and safety of the charging process in that case.
It’s also strongly advised that you only charge your e-cigs during the day and with the device in your eyesight – while Suorin’s vapes have all the necessary modern protections against overcharging and short-circuiting, it’s just good practice not to charge a vape overnight.
How long does the Suorin pod last?
Suorin’s cartridges are meant to be replaced after 5 to 8 e-liquid fillings. If you notice a change in the taste or quality of the vapor earlier, however, or if the Suorin pod stops producing vapor altogether, you should change it regardless of how much time has passed away.
How many Suorin pods do you get in a refill pack?
Different Suorin packs come with either 1 or 2 pods in them, not more than that. Additionally, these pods will be empty so, unless you have your own e-liquid on hand, you’ll need to get additional e-liquid and nicotine salts with the pod. This is intentional as to not lock you into a specific flavor when you first get your pod.
All of the different e-liquids in Suorin’s store work with all their vape models so you’ve got plenty of choice in what you can vape with any pod.