Vape Royalty Overview
- 1809 West Frankford Road, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Office hours are 8am to 9pm CST.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 949 478 4707
Vape Royalty is an online retailer of vapes, e-liquids and other vaping products. The company was founded by vaping enthusiasts who were frustrated at the expense and inaccessibility of premium vaping brands.
Vape Royalty uses its buying power to deliver a huge range of top quality vapes and accessories at economical prices. It’s a one stop shop for all your vaping needs. And because it’s online, you can shop 24-7.
Order between Monday and Friday and your products will be shipped within 24 hours. Most will arrive between 1 and 5 days after ordering. Note that an adult of at least 21 years of age will need to be present to sign for delivery.
Payments can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards. As soon as the order is confirmed, you’ll be able to track its progress through your Vape Royalty account.
The website provides a huge amount of information on vaping via its blog. Whether you’re new to vaping or searching for the latest updates on key products, it’s well worth checking out.
The Vape Royalty range covers a huge range of vapes.
Disposable models sit at one end of the spectrum. Then there are pod systems with refillable cartridges, variable wattage box mods, and squonk mods. You can even buy kits to custom-build the vape of your dreams from scratch.
There’s a wide selection of e-liquids too. The brands on offer include 7 Daze, Aqua, Bubble Gang, Excision, OMG and Heisenberg. And you can also find batteries, battery chargers, replacement coils and pod system cartridges at the store.
Each product is accompanied by a customer star rating, so you can see what real purchasers have made of it. And many come with warranties from the manufacturers. The exceptions are e-liquids, batteries, drip tips, coils and cartridges.
Vape Royalty Prices & Series
Vape Royalty’s range covers vapes of all kinds and at all price points. Let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
Vape Royalty Disposable Vapes price ($8-$100)
Vape Royalty’s range of disposable vapes start at just $7.95 for a single Puff AIR mesh disposable vape with enough power for 3,000 puffs. At the other end of the scale are vapes able to keep going for 7,500 puffs. Some are available in multipacks too.
The range covers:
- Puff AIR Mesh, 3,000 puffs – $7.95
- Naked 100 Max, 4,500 puffs – $10.95
- Puff BOSS Mesh, 3,500 puffs – $10.95
- Elf Bar BC5000, 5,000 puffs – $13.95
- Lost Mary OS5000, 5,000 puffs – $13.95
- Truly Bar Elf Edition, 5,000 puffs – $14.95
- Packspod, 5,000 puffs – $14.95
- Horizon Binaries 6K, 6,000 puffs – $15.95
- SMOK Novo Bar AL6000, 6,000 puffs – $15.95
- Hotbox, 7,500 puffs – $16.95
- Funky Republic Ti7000 by Elf Bar, 7,000 puffs – $16.95
- Puff AIR Mesh, 3,000 puffs, box of 10 – $54.95-$79.95
- Hotbox, 7,500 puffs, box of 5 – $70.95
- Puff BOSS Mesh, 3,500 puffs, box of 10 – $99.95
Disposable vapes come pre-filled with specific flavors, and there are plenty to choose from.
The cheapest individual option, the Puff AIR Mesh, comes in twelve different flavors. These include fruity options like watermelon slushy, blue razz ice and berry blast. And there are exciting combos like the “unicorn frappe”, a cotton candy flavor featuring blue raspberries, mango and whipped cream.
All the disposable vapes here contain nicotine, so they’re addictive and harmful to health. The synthetic nicotine content is a consistent 5% across all the brands on offer.
The vapes are compact and lightweight, so they’re easy to take with you when you’re out and about. And they all feature a mesh coil to create a more intense flavor and more vapor.
Check out this YouTube video from VapnFagan for a review of the Puff AIR Mesh disposable vape.
Vape Royalty Starter Kits Price ($13-$90)
If you’re new to vaping, a disposable vape is a cheap way to see if you like it. But Vape Royalty also offer a range of kits, bringing together everything you need to get started. Options include:
- Joyetech WideWick Pod Kit – $12.95
- VOOPOO Vinci Q Pod Kit – $13.95
- SMOK Solus Pod System Kit – $15.95
- SMOK Novo 2.25W Pod System – $17.95
- Uwell POPREEL N1 Pod System – $18.95
- Uwell POPREEL PK1 Pod Kit – $19.95
- SMOK NFix 25W Pod System – $20.95
- Uwell Caliburn G Pod System Kit – $21.95
- Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod System Kit – $21.95
- SMOK Novo 2S 20W Pod System – $21.95
- Vaporesso XROS Pod System – $22.95
- Uwell Caliburn AK2 KOKO 2 Pod System Kit – $22.95
- Uwell Caliburn A3 Pod System Kit – $22.95
- SMOK Nord 2 Pod System – $22.95
- SMOK Novo 4 Mini Pod Kit – $23.95
- Uwell Kalmia Pod System Kit – $23.95
- SMOK Stick R22 40W Starter Kit – $26.95
- Geek Vape Aegis AP2 Pod Kit – $27.95
- VOOPOO Drag Q Pod Kit – $29.95
- SMOK RPM 2 80W Pod Mod Kit – $33.95
- Uwell Crown D Pod Mod Kit – $36.95
- Geek Vape Aegis HERO 2 45W Pod Mod Kit – $39.95
- SMOK RPM 5 80W Pod Mod Kit – $44.95
- FreeMax Twister 2 80W Pod Mod Kit – $44.95
- SMOK Fortis 100W Kit – $49.95
- FreeMax MAXUS 100W and MAXLUKE Kit – $53.95
- Geek Vape M100 Aegis Mini 2 100W Kit – $56.95
- FreeMax MAXUS Solo 100W Kit – $59.95
- SMOK ARCFOX 230W Kit – $63.95
- Uwell Crown 5 200W Kit – $64.95
- SMOK Mag P3 230W & TVF16 Kit – $67.95
- Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Kit – $79.95
- Uwell Valyrian 3 200W Kit – $89.95
This huge range covers all price points. For heavy smokers looking to kick the habit, a vape with large capacity could be the right choice.
The Valyrian 3 kit, for example, comes with a large 6-milliliter capacity tank, so you won’t have to refill often. It also features extensive temperature control, two powerful batteries, and a color screen to monitor battery life and settings.
If you’re looking for something more modestly priced, the Joyetech WideWick pod kit could be ideal. It offers a built-in battery and balanced heating. And the wide wick means you can hold it in any direction and still get the perfect puff.
The refillable tanks with these models give you loads of choice when it comes to e-liquids too. That includes flavors with different concentrations of nicotine, as well as nicotine-free options.
This YouTube video from Vampire Vape looks at a range of vape starter kits, including the Vaporesso XROS and Uwell Caliburn.
Vape Royalty Box Mods Price ($40-$60)
If you’re looking for the ability to customize your vaping set-up, box mod vapes could be for you. And Vape Royalty have plenty of different models to choose from:
- Rincoe JellyBox 228W Mod – $39.95
- SMOK Mag 18 230W Box Mod – $44.95
- VOOPOO Drag 4 177W Box Mod – $45.95
- Vandy Vape GAUR-21 200W Mod – $49.95
- SMOK R-KISS 2 200W Box Mod – $49.95
- Geek Vape Aegis X 200W Box Mod – $53.95
- Geek Vape Aegis Touch T200 200W Box Mod – $59.95
Box mods are simply e-cigarettes in the shape of a box. The box is usually rectangular, rather than cuboid. And they use electronic chips to moderate the temperature and wattage of your tank.
You can pair your box mod with the atomizer of your choice for a bespoke vaping experience. The models on offer at Vape Royalty range from just under $40 to $60, with between 177 and 230 watts.
This YouTube video from Oxford Vapours reviewed the VOOPOO Drag 4 box mod just ahead of its general release.
Vape Royalty Squonk Mods Price ($50-$60)
Sqonk mods are electronic cigarettes which take their e-liquid from the bottom of the reservoir. Vape Royalty offer two different models of these:
- Vandy Vape PULSE V2 95W Squonk Mod – $59.95
- Dovpo Topside LITE 90W Squonk Kit – $49.95
With the Vandy Vape PULSE V2, you can choose from four different finishes. There’s flame red, sky blue or rainbow resin, or G10 obsidian black. It’s compatible with a High Amp 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery, which you’ll need to purchase separately.
For YouTuber ThesisHimself, the Vandy Vape PULSE 2 is top of the class when it comes to squonk mod design. Check out what he has to say about it in this video (warning: it includes bad language!).
The Dovpo Topside LITE comes in a choice of three different colors: black, red or silver. The squonking reservoir is a generous 10 milliliters. It will handle the same range of High Amp batteries. And it’s lightweight, with the ability to fine-tune the temperature.
Best Vape Royalty Flavors
Vape Royalty has a genuinely astonishing range of e-liquid flavors. They can be grouped into ten different categories: bakery, drinks, savory, candy, creamy, fruity, minty, sour, tobacco, and salt nicotine. Here’s our pick of the best:
- 7 Daze, Reds, apple flavor – one of the most popular of the fruity flavors, 7 Daze’s apple is sweet and fresh. It’s very similar to the boxed apple juice of back in the day, making it a hit with nostalgia lovers. You can choose from a nicotine content of 0, 3 or 6 milligrams too.
- 7 Days, Reds, apple berries iced flavor – if you’re looking for a more complex taste, the apple berries iced flavor from the same range is a winner. Here the fresh apple is paired with blueberries, raspberries and pomegranate, with top notes of icy menthol.
- Bad Drip Labs, Ugly Butter, fried dough with cinnamon banana pudding flavor – this e-liquid brings you the flavors of the funfair. Enjoy the fluffiness of fried dough and the creaminess of banana pudding, all with the warmth of cinnamon sugar.
- Aqua Fresh TFN, Taste the Rainbow Candy flavor – if you love fruity candy, this could be the e-liquid flavor for you. It features notes of lemon, green apple, orange, strawberry and grape.
- Bad Drip Labs, Cereal Trip flavor – if you like the idea of inhaling your breakfast cereal, you’ll love this flavor! It combines fruity cereal with creamy milk, with a hint of glazed donut in the mix too.
- Candy King, Batch, Sour Then Sweet Gummy Candy flavor – this is a great flavor for those looking for the tang of sour candy. The mix is sweet and sour cherry, lime, orange and lemon gummy candy. And it all comes with the sweet edge of sugar crystals.
- Alt Zero Excision, Robokitty Cream flavor – winning the prize for the most unusual name, this flavor combines cake, whipped cream and strawberries. Taste the strawberry sponge cake as you inhale, with the whipped cream as you exhale.
- Bams Cannoli TFN, Captain Cannoli flavor – this flavor combines creamy and savory notes. Think cannoli filled with vanilla cream and coated in your favorite granola, and you’ll be on the right track. Even better, this is available with or without nicotine.
- 7 Daze Fusion TFN Salts, pineapple, coconut and banana flavor – if you’re looking for a tropical taste, the combination of pineapple, coconut and banana can’t be beaten. This e-liquid comes from the Fusion line made by 7 Daze, and you can choose from a nicotine strength of 30 or 50 milligrams.
- Coastal Clouds TFN, tobacco flavor – if you’re trying to give up smoking and crave the taste of tobacco, check out this flavor from Coastal Clouds. Inhale and experience the rich, strong essence of a freshly rolled Cuban cigar.
Vape Royalty Wholesale
You can buy in bulk with our Wholesale Service. Just contact us, and We will give you the best price.
or want to build your own vape brand (OEM)
Rosedalekb Vape is a premium e-cigarette brand owned by Shenzhen Gromo Technology. We built our reputation based on our high-quality devices including Disposable Vape and Pod Kit System. We commit to making smoking healthier, by transitioning adults away from combustible cigarettes toward vaping products they can trust!
We have many OEM products, Not just the lists we put on display on our site. Also, if you want to turn your ideas into a brand, we are looking forward to your story.
Vape Royalty FAQs
Is vaping worse than smoking?
Vaping is much less harmful than smoking. When you vape, you’ll be ingesting fewer toxins and at lower levels than you’d get from a cigarette.
But because vaping is relatively new, we don’t yet know what long term effects it might have. And many vapes still contain nicotine, which is addictive and linked to health problems including some forms of cancer.
So while vaping is certainly healthier than smoking, it’s not risk-free.